Contents - CTSLink Direct Print
Library users may set unique email notification preferences for each file upload. These selections will not affect other user's email settings. The system default is "No Email" but users may choose to receive a notification for "First Download only" or "Every Download". “Enable mail options” under the Email Options tab must be checked to receive file upload notifications.
- If “First Download only” is selected, you will receive an email the first time another user downloads your file.
- Virus Scanning Status Codes (CTSLink Direct)
- Bulk Upload (CTSLink Direct)
- Bulk Upload Instructions (CTSLink Direct)
- Digital Certificate Information (CTSLink Direct)
- File Size Units (CTSLink Direct)
- Library Data Classification (CTSLink Direct)
- Library Email Options (CTSLink Direct)
- Standard Upload Instructions (CTSLink Direct)
- If “Every Download” is selected, you will receive an email every time your file is downloaded by another user.