Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Technical Questions Print
Bulk Upload FAQs View All Technical Questions
- 1. Which browser versions are supported with the New Bulk Upload feature? Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
- 2. Is it possible the bulk upload will not work even if you have a supported browser version? There are only two known limitations for the upload function not working in supported browsers. If java script is turned off within the browser, the bulk upload feature will not work. If Compatibility Mode is turned on, you cannot select multiple files to upload.
- 3. Can you select multiple files from multiple locations? Yes. Click the ‘Add files’ button and choose files from a folder location on your Local Area Network (LAN). Once the files have been selected, click the Add files button again and select files from another folder location on your LAN. Repeat this step as many times as needed.
- 4. Can you upload one file at a time in your upload list? Yes. Click the Start button located to the right of the file to begin the upload process. The description entered will be used for the single file and any other selected files will remain in the file upload list.
- 5. Are files scanned for viruses when using the bulk upload feature? Yes. Files are also scanned for size and duplicate content. The status will be reflected on the Available Files tab. If there is an immediate error such as file size limitation or duplicate content, the status will display on the Bulk Upload tab.
- 6. Can files be dragged and dropped into the upload window like the Bulk Upload – Old feature? Yes. Files can be dragged and dropped into the upload screen.