Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Technical Questions Print
CTSLink Direct requires you to select the certificate that you will use. Prior to signing into CTSLink Direct, you should have been prompted to select a certificate.
In Internet Explorer and Edge, you will need to select the Signing certificate. You may need to choose More Choices. Then select OK, and proceed to log in.
In Google Chrome, ensure that the Wells Fargo Enterprise Certificate is selected and select OK and proceed to log in.
If you selected the incorrect certificate, please close your browser completely and try again.
If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to CTSLink Customer Service.
- I canít download from a library and am being prompted for a certificate (Technical Questions)
- Managing Files and Email Options in CTSLink Direct (Technical Questions)
- Bulk Upload FAQs (Technical Questions)
- Digital Certificate Information (CTSLink Direct)
- I need access to a library. Who do I contact? (Business Questions)
- Library Data Classification (CTSLink Direct)