Contents - CTSLink Direct Print
A digital certificate is a security feature that is used to authenticate users, applications, and website servers. It encrypts a unique key onto an individual userís computer preventing unauthorized access from computers without the certificate. Digital certificates are used within Computershare, and with some external business partners, to exchange restricted information or to provide proof of identity and credibility.
Once you have access to a Restricted library, you will need to request a certificate. Attempt to download a document from a Restricted library (designated by a blue ribbon next to the library name on the List Libraries page). You will be taken to the Certificate Required page. Complete the requested information and submit. A CTSLink Customer Service representative will be in touch with you to provide the certificate via email.
- Virus Scanning Status Codes (CTSLink Direct)
- Bulk Upload (CTSLink Direct)
- Bulk Upload Instructions (CTSLink Direct)
- File Size Units (CTSLink Direct)
- Library Data Classification (CTSLink Direct)
- Library Email Options (CTSLink Direct)
- Standard Upload Instructions (CTSLink Direct)
- User Email Options for Uploaded files (CTSLink Direct)