Contents - CTSLink Direct Print
A digital certificate is a security feature that is used to authenticate users, applications, and website servers. It encrypts a unique key onto an individual userís computer preventing unauthorized access from computers without the certificate. Digital certificates are used within Wells Fargo, and with some external business partners, to exchange restricted information or to provide proof of identity and credibility.
If you are an external business partner and need to request a certificate from the Certificate Management System, please refer to the <a href="https://www.ctslink.com/a/document.html?doc=DIGITALCERTIFICATEINFOEXTERNAL"
- Virus Scanning Status Codes (CTSLink Direct)
- Bulk Upload (CTSLink Direct)
- Bulk Upload Instructions (CTSLink Direct)
- File Size Units (CTSLink Direct)
- Library Data Classification (CTSLink Direct)
- Library Email Options (CTSLink Direct)
- Standard Upload Instructions (CTSLink Direct)
- User Email Options for Uploaded files (CTSLink Direct)