Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Technical Questions Print
A digital certificate is a security feature that is used to authenticate users, applications, and website servers. It encrypts a unique key onto an individual userís computer preventing unauthorized access from computers without the certificate. Digital certificates are used within Wells Fargo, and with some external business partners, to exchange restricted information or to provide proof of identity and credibility.
Once you have access to a Restricted library, you will need to request a certificate. Attempt to download a document from a Restricted library (designated by a blue ribbon next to the library name on the List Libraries page). You will be taken to the Certificate Required page. Complete the requested information and submit. A CTSLink Customer Service representative will be in touch with you to provide the certificate via email.
- Managing Files and Email Options in CTSLink Direct (Technical Questions)
- Bulk Upload FAQs (Technical Questions)
- Digital Certificate Information (CTSLink Direct)
- I have a digital certificate but Iím not able to download (Technical Questions)
- I need access to a library. Who do I contact? (Business Questions)