Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - General Use of Service Print
How to change your email address View All General Use of Service
- When logged in, go to My Account at the top.
- Click on Email Information
- In the To change your email address (which will then need to be verified) section: enter in your updated email address and hit Update.
- Email address changes require additional authentication and you will be prompted to log off. Select Proceed. Click Ok to be logged off.
- Log back on and Click Accept to the Pending Changes to your Email Information.
- Click ok on the dialogue box. You will then be told to verify your email. Click ok.
- An Email verification code has been sent to your email. Copy that token code being sure not to get any spaces at the beginning or the end. Paste the token into the Email Verification code.
- Select the radio button next to your notification preference.
- Click the Complete Verification button.
- Click the ok button on the dialogue box thanking you for updating your email.
- Your email is now changed and verified.
- I am having trouble signing on. What are my options? (General Use of Service)
- Registering a CTSLink Direct Account (General Use of Service)